Each year, the District conducts a census to ensure information for children age birth to 18 (21 if the child has disabilities) is up-to-date. If you have any changes to your household information or are new to the district, please provide your information in the following manner:
- Current Waterloo School District parents – Log in to your School Tool parent portal to review your information. If changes are required, please contact your child’s school to update your information.
Skoi-Yase Karen Struzik 315-539-1520
Lafayette Linda Cordovani 315-539-1530
Middle School Joan Daeffler 315-539-1542
High School Donna Carter 315-539-1552
- Residents without students in the Waterloo Central School District, including students parentally placed in private schools, or new residents– Please submit your information by clicking on the link below and completing the census form.
If you have any questions, or do not have access to the internet, please call 315-539-5101.
Please Note: Children who turn age 5 by Dec. 1st are eligible to start kindergarten in the fall of 2017. If your child will turn age 5 by Dec. 1, is not presently enrolled in the Waterloo Universal Pre-K program, and has not already been registered for kindergarten in the fall of 2017, please call 315-539-1520 to begin the registration process.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping your household information up to date.
The form for the census is available below.
- Select the link provided
- "Right Click" on the form.
- Choose to "Print" the form.
- Complete the form and submit it to the person listed above (you can send it into school with your child)