The WTRC has purchased 5 Merge Cube kits and devices to run VR/AR applications. Please contact the center for information.
The WTRC has purchased a full color poster printer. Send us files, pictures, documents and we can scale them as large as 24" x 31". Contact us today!
Academic Resources available through the WTRC:
Poster/Banner Maker (2 Color):
- 17" wide posters can be made in red, blue, black, and green print
- 23" wide posters can be made in red, black, blue, green, hunter green, maroon, purple print, black print on yellow/orange or blue paper.
- posters can be made from a template ( 8 1/2 X 11 or 8 1/2 X 14) or designed on the Variquest poster design center See link below for ideas.
- 2 color posters can only be cold laminated. Cold laminate is available at the Center. Hot laminate will ruin the poster.
Poster Maker (Full Color):
- Banners can be made 24"x31", 13"x19"
- Can be cold or hot laminated
Electronic Die Cuts:100's of die cuts to choose from. See link below for choices and ideas.
- Shapes can range from 11/2" to as large as the paper used
- Plain or cold laminated construction paper, card stock and bond paper can be used
- Fonts available are "Lloyd, Janet, Amy, Carol, David, Vanessa, Deon, John, Michelle, Sara, Theresa, Nina, Rhonda, Tim, Wendy, Patrick".
- Letters/Words can be cut individually, connected or underlined.
- Made from a sticker type of material. See link below for templates and ideas.
- Due to limited material, contact us first before ordering
- Use a manual machine and are of limited sizes.
- An updated list will be available on our district common folder and check back for a pdf list soon!
- Plain or laminated construction paper, card stock, felt, sponge paper, fun foam and plastic canvas can be used.
- Using comb binding, materials can be bound with or without clear covers.
- Different size combs are available.
- Materials can be cold laminated up to 24" width
- 2 1/4" buttons can be made. Call us for details.
- Paper available 8 1/2 X 11, 8 1/2 X 14, 11 X 17
- Cardstock can also be used.
- Copier is available for staff use
- Magnets can also be made. Call for details!
- We also have an InkJet printer for Iron-on transfers.