The WTRC is proud to offer a Collegial Circle opportunity to the staff of the Waterloo Central School District. Collegial circles are designed to gather educators to discuss topics in the field of education. Please check out the description and paperwork found here: Collegial Circle Paperwork
- Up to 4 educators (Including 1 facilitator)
- Meets monthly at the discretion of the group
- Paperwork is submitted to the WTRC and approved by the policy board
The WTRC has purchased 5 Merge Cube kits and devices to run VR/AR applications. Please contact the center for information.
The WTRC has purchased a full color poster printer. Send us files, pictures, documents and we can scale them as large as 24" x 31". Contact us today!
Academic Resources available through the WTRC:
Poster/Banner Maker (2 Color):
- 17" wide posters can be made in red, blue, black, and green print
- 23" wide posters can be made in red, black, blue, green, hunter green, maroon, purple print, black print on yellow/orange or blue paper.
- posters can be made from a template ( 8 1/2 X 11 or 8 1/2 X 14) or designed on the Variquest poster design center See link below for ideas.
- 2 color posters can only be cold laminated. Cold laminate is available at the Center. Hot laminate will ruin the poster.
Poster Maker (Full Color):
- Banners can be made 24"x31", 13"x19"
- Can be cold or hot laminated
Electronic Die Cuts:100's of die cuts to choose from. See link below for choices and ideas.
- Shapes can range from 11/2" to as large as the paper used
- Plain or cold laminated construction paper, card stock and bond paper can be used
- Fonts available are "Lloyd, Janet, Amy, Carol, David, Vanessa, Deon, John, Michelle, Sara, Theresa, Nina, Rhonda, Tim, Wendy, Patrick".
- Letters/Words can be cut individually, connected or underlined.
- Made from a sticker type of material. See link below for templates and ideas.
- Due to limited material, contact us first before ordering
- Use a manual machine and are of limited sizes.
- An updated list will be available on our district common folder and check back for a pdf list soon!
- Plain or laminated construction paper, card stock, felt, sponge paper, fun foam and plastic canvas can be used.
- Using comb binding, materials can be bound with or without clear covers.
- Different size combs are available.
- Materials can be cold laminated up to 24" width
- 2 1/4" buttons can be made. Call us for details.
- Paper available 8 1/2 X 11, 8 1/2 X 14, 11 X 17
- Cardstock can also be used.
- Copier is available for staff use
- Magnets can also be made. Call for details!
- We also have an InkJet printer for Iron-on transfers.