Event Prices and Code of Behavior
Athletic Event Prices & Code of Behavior
Approved Athletic Admission Prices
$3.00 Boys & Girls Basketball & Lacrosse
$1.00 Boys & Girls Basketball & Lacrosse (Outside District Students)
$2.00 Volleyball & Wrestling
$1.00 Volleyball & Wrestling (Outside District Students)
$1.00 Football (Outside District Students)
$3.00 Boys & Girls Lacrosse
$1.00 Boys & Girls Lacrosse (Outside District Students)
e All Waterloo CSD students are FREE!
Note: Section V sets its own prices.
District resident senior citizens may receive an activities pass for any school district sponsored event at no cost by contacting the District Office at 539-1501.
Section V Spectator Code of Behavior/Ethics
It is the responsibility of the spectator to:
- Keep cheering positive. There should be no profanity or degrading language/gestures.
- Avoid actions which offend visiting teams or individual players.
- Show appreciation of good play by both teams.
- Learn the rules of the game in order to be a better informed spectator.
- Treat all visiting teams in a manner in which you would expect to be treated.
- Accept the judgment of coaches and officials.
- Encourage other spectators to participate in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Avoid the use, abuse and resulting negative influence of drugs, including alcohol and tobacco.
Student Athletes Code of Behavior
It is the responsibility of the student to:
- Demonstrate self control and respect for others at all times be they they officials, spectators or other athletes.
- Remember that participation in athletics is a privilege that is not to be abused by unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Deal with opponents with respect. Shake hands after the competition and congratulate them on their performance.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of the officials
- Remember that improper behavior while in uniform reflect poorly upon yourself, your family, your school and your community
- Understand and abide by the rules and regulations of the game.
- Accept victory with grace and defeat with dignity.
- Remember that the use, abuse and resulting negative influence of drugs, including alcohol and tobacco is detrimental to the game and its participants.